Saturday, November 26, 2011

No Snow and a Ball of Fluff

It's a rainy day in da Harbor.  That leaves a body pretty much inside for the day.  However, I'm itching for a stroll in the Keweenaw woods, so if it dries up, I'll have to get out there.

While in Wisconsin, no other deer were harmed by the Rogers.  They said they didn't even see a horn.  That's fine with me.  Butchering and wrapping one deer a year is plenty for this girl.

And for your "aww"ing pleasure, I have included a picture of Linda's newest arrival, Greta.  She's probably about two weeks old today.  An energetic ball of fluff.


Isn't she a cutie?  I personally love the hairdo myself.

Other than that, it sounds like everybody held down da Harbor while we were gone.  It's always so nice to come back.  I'm always glad when they let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment